Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chicken Pox....and the Chicken Dilemma

Finally..the feel of flapping my wings after its been clipped for
awhile...

Back from the hospital after a dreadful infection of chicken pox..i was like WTF didnt I get this before?? So I made a call to my mom..and found out I was actually vaccinated for it.. O_O!! (oookkkk and here I was happily wandering about a room full of infected chicken-poxed zombies). Anyhow, aparently I wasn't the only one infected by those zombies..aparently another from group 531 followed suit as well (what luck eh...my quiet getaway ruined...or so I thought <cue for mysterious music>) With the end of my so-called getaway, i ended up having a heap of reworks to do..bummer. Gonna bug the techer tomorrow (today) to let me rework all at once (or i'll blast him with some highly powered methane fireball....who am I kidding?)

And if chicken pox wasn't bad enough...my cooking group wanna dissolve itself..after 5 years of solid-stick-together...all over a chicken =p (somehow I smell the fowl in the air) But what else can be said.." c'est la vie "

My wings are still kinda sore..atrophied I would say..so its back to exercising. Till then, i'll keep this updated

No comments:

Post a Comment