Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Battle with the Beastmaster (part 1)

With the end of my getaway, I had 2 classes of ophthalmology and 3 classes of extreme therapy ( by which is not that extreme ) to rework. Havent attempt the ophthalmology yet, hoping to do it tomorrow (thanks to Volkadov who gave me a much longer holiday) however, I did manage (somehow) to rework 1 class of that extreme shit after what I would say a very annoying process... Well the beastmaster told me to meet him at 12 in the canteen...however at 12, it so happen that it was also the same time to feed 'em zombies ( I have failed to mention that the reworking was conducted at a zombie hospital) so I was asked to return again at 2pm. Fine, made my way past the enchanted forest to my den, had a cup of whitish liquid and watched a series I reluctantly wanna follow.
So at 1.45pm, made my way again through the enchanted forest to reach the beastmaster. This time he asked me if I had the "sprafka" (literally translated permission paper??) from the dean's office. Me being held captive for a while, was rather lazy on obtaining the sacred scroll from the dean's office and it so happen i have yet to redeem it. So I produced a statement from my captors but it wasn't enough for the beastmaster. Told me to return the next day with the sacred scroll... Damn..I was like WTF all over again..but after some 'persuasion' (like threatening to blast him with a methane fireball) managed to rework 1 missed class...
The thing is, I could have easily finished all 3 classes at once..but the beastmaster started the session with a 'krok' ( somewhat like a sphinx riddle ) which OMG was indecipherable since i barely understood what the heck he was talking..thankfully I had somewhat an answer potion, which I drank and answered my way to glory. Seeing that my answers were "correct", the beastmaster proposed some oral questions to do....that was torture =p
Half way through answering, the beastmaster decided to go back to the year 18xx talking bout some really boring stuff..like 'uhhh dude, its like the uhh 21 century??'. Damn.. =_=
Total time of reworking a simple task = nearly 45 minutes
Actual time of ME speaking = 5 minutes
...and i have 2 more to go X_X .....till part 2

2 comments: