Sunday, November 22, 2009

Surviving the Infection (The Last day Before Immunization)

The last day..finally, survived till the last day..Its finally day 21 of the infection..soon all will be normal again, least I hope..but hopes usually ends in despair....

Normal my ass....thanks to this 21 days or quarrantine, all my Saturdays (as in ALL till march that is) have been converted into mind boggling class day..which in other words, the bard didn't have to yoddle the teacher but still, Michelle, please do kill her for us.. ^_^.

Finished playing Borderlands..pretty nice game, well rather something like those diablo games, running around, killing stuff, picking up items and leveling up...save its totally FPS.. ^_^ awesomeness..

Classes starts again tomorrow..hopefully I can still kick start my brains...till then

No comments:

Post a Comment