Friday, May 29, 2009

Hall of the Mountain Giant - The Giant and the Barbarian

...... "Huaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh......." a loud roar shot across the arena, echoing itself among the hills. "What the bloody hell was that?" I opened my eyes, from what was darkness blurly regaining its light. It took a few seconds for my focus to return and in sight was Fat Foot trying to dodge every attack made by Michelle. "What noise was that just now? It woke the hell out of me" I shot towards Papath who was looking curiously at me. "Good to see you've awaken..you nearly got slammed by a tree, missing by inches, taking a branch right on your face". Well, a branch is still part of a tree, I thought to myslef, at least it didn't leave a horrid scar. "Yeah..didn't see that coming. But what was that noise?" I asked again. "Well, while you were taking a nap, the barb was trying his strength on the giant. So it was barb versus giant, giant won, barb went flying to oblivion..not that interesting" Papath replied pointing towards Kee. I looked towards the direction and saw what I though was the most pathetic sight ever, for Kee was lying down like a baby hugging a rock in his arms.
Meanwhile, Michelle was still frantically trying to down the giant, stabbing it continously with her poisoned dagger. "Darn..why won't you get poisoned, grow weak already" I could hear Michelle whimpering under her breath. "Uhh Michelle, maybe he's immune to poison?" Jenqir called out while firing his arrow towards Fat Foot. Minutes later, Fat Foot went into one of his special attack while shouting 'Spunktov...Spunktov'. I could see the giant leap from the ground, landing on it again with a great thump, each time shouting 'Spunktov'. The shockwave that was created sent Michelle lying on her back while Jenqir was trying his best to get a proper aim, each time swaying his bow left and right and up and down. "Crap..a giant who's immune to poison..I don't think im gonna be useful here" Michelle let out while trying to balance herself on her foot again.
Just then Ed drew out his sword, with his shield in the other hand, charged towards Fat Foot, bashing him towards the ground. In the moment of Fat Foot's 'Spunktov', he failed to dodge the oncharging paladin, tripped on his toe and came crashing to the ground with the most satisfying noise ever. Fat Foot just lied there howling like a baby while Ed stood by with a puzzled look on his face. "And I was just getting warmed up..guess we managed to take down the giant?" Ed voiced out. "Fine..I give up..I will give you my seal" Fat Foot howled with a defeated look on his face.
And so it was, the party managed to get the second last seal before thier duel with the warlocks and beastmasters.

2 comments: