Saturday, September 18, 2010

Viva La Resistance

But its not like I went for war or anything... =p

Holidays finally came to an end and soon (pretty much SOON) will begin my life as a houseman (in god knows which forsaken hospital). Really hoping to get somewhere near..saves me the time of waking up really early and comming back pretty late...(ok..hoping is not the right term used...its more like on my knees bugging the big boss upstairs to actually give me the hospital nearby)

Awaiting eagely for my first paycheck...which then I'm gonna waste lavishly on DSLRs and expensive touch screen music players (yet first...I haven't even been assigned to a hospital yet..bummer)..

I'll try to keep this site alive...if not yet consumed by the zombie'ish life waiting to devour every life force within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment