Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Dream World...in 4D!

...and who cares about Universal Studios Themepark =p

    Just woke up from my catnap..and was having dreams in 4D  ^_^ (those thingies with sight, sound and sensation) One of which was flying a flying saucer.. (more like a flying petri dish..but heck...I wasn;t the one who designed it.. =p). The controls were rather simple..the right hand controls a lever somewhat like a motorcycle throttle..the difficult part was getting the right pressure upon it..too much and the saucer will explode (which I did during my first try). The left hand pushes 2 buttons ( aparently Michelle the assasin made an appearance here and said it was called button 1 and button 2...how uncool.. =p). Now these work in this way. The throttle level raises the saucer via double ejection of air from the base. This results in the saucer being able to 'lift off'...now once in the sky, to go higher, we needed to pull in the lever a little more (again, hand coordination is quite important here) and to avoid obstacles, use button 1 and 2... Button 1 causes the anterior part of the saucer to have a lift, hence a tilt upwards...button 2 on the other hand, raises the posterior part which gives the saucer a downward tilt..

     After blowing up on the first attempt, I managed to get a rather sucessful second attemp on that thing. So flying through the forest I was, once a while banging into pine leaves (it was a pine forest) which gave me prickly sensations on my body (ok...aparently the saucer is kinda like a convertible..so it was uhh..open roof =p).. Then moving the saucer upwards gave a rush of adrenalin and downwards made my stomach feel like it dropped...pretty fun ^_^. Sadly, I crashed into a tree and dream changed (it was still very 4D'ish..just that I couldn't recall what it was) Last dream was food...somehow, the fish was kinda hard and tasteless >_< 

No comments:

Post a Comment